How to get there
Follow the path hereunder to get to the Companies settings
Menu/Settings 1/Administration 2/Companies 3
Caution! Depending on your role on SiteWatch you might not see this section.
What is it about
Inside Companies you can check the list of companies.
Don't forget that inside the reports, in Explore or Track as well as inside the Maintenance list or in any place where you have to do a unit selection, you can search by company.
Welcome the the page dedicated to the companies settings.
2 Click and type to search for a specific company in the list under.
3 Click to edit company's settings
4 Click to delete a company
In the next chapter, we'll learn how to edit a company.
Edit a company
1 Once you click "Edit" a right hand side slide panel will come out.
You'll need to complete the following fields:
- Name - Choose a name for your company.
- Description - Give a quick description. Is you company for a dedicated client or for a dedicated city or region or country? Use this field to specify it!
- E-mail - Add thee-mail of the person in charge of the company.
- Address - This field is not compulsory. It's up to you to complete it or not.
- City - Choose a city for your company
- Zip code, Phone and Fax numbers - As for the address, these fields are not compulsory
- Country - Choose a country for your company
- Currency - Choose a currency for your company
- Skin - People that will see the company you've just created will see it either CASE branded or New Holland branded. This is what the skin is meant for. If the account is for a user with CASE equipment choose CASE if not choose New Holland CE.
2 Once you have edited your company, do not forget to click "Save".